Monday, April 9, 2012

What's In A Name?




I introduce to you Munchie and Marley ~ Landseer Newfoundlands.  These two are such a big part of my life.  When it came time to select a name for his new venture, my husband and I thought it'd be perfect to gear the name towards what's most important in our lives ~ family. 

Munchie and Marley remind us daily of just how beautiful our life is, to love unconditionally, being silly is okay, to treat yourself to a cookie (often), occasionally sleeping-in enriches the soul, and this beautiful, exciting world is waiting to be discovered.  Naming this venture Landseer will not only portray my significance of family, but it will remind me daily to grab hold of all the little things and appreciate all of life's beautiful moments.

Thank you for stepping into the world of Landseer. I hope my passion for photography is inspiring, and I hope you are able to follow along as I grow and share my experiences.

Please visit my Web site at: www.landseerphotography.com



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Congrats on the new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm proud of you and look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete